Your overall health and wellness have always been our highest priority. We are open and seeing new and existing patients by appointment only.
We still strongly recommend using the drop-off system for repairs or supply needs. Telehealth appointments are also available.
We are asking patients to take precautions when arriving for an in-person appointment. Please follow these instructions:
- Please come wearing a face mask.
- Please arrive on-time for your appointment. We are spacing out appointments to make our office safe for you.
- Call us to let us know you have arrived.
- Wait outside or in your vehicle. We will call you when it’s time to come in.
- Once you are inside, you’ll be asked to immediately proceed to the restroom at the end of the hall to wash your hands.
If you have hearing devices that need to be seen or fixed by Dr. Vrooman, Dr. Silvani or Sandy:
Call the office (919-570-8311)
- You will be given a time to bring the hearing devices
- You will be instructed to drop it off at the box outside our door, fill out a little sheet with your name, phone number and reason for bringing them in. Call us to let us know you have arrived.
- You will be asked to go back to your car and wait 5-10 minutes
- You then will receive a call to let you know the outcome of the cleaning/repair.
If you need supplies, please follow the same process as above. We can accept your payments over phone and can put the supplies in the dropbox when you arrive.
Thank you for your continued trust and confidence in the care you receive at Wake Audiology &Hearing Aid Associates. If you have questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call us. 919-570-8311
We are here to help you hear life. Be Well,
Dr. Samantha Vrooman, Dr. Silvani, Sandy and Ginny